J's Anime Tut J's Anime Tut

I'm sorry...

Why make an anime tutorial when you can barely draw it yourself.

"OMG IM GONNA BE A GRATE ARTIST JUST LIEK YOO!"

F-Ninja responds:

same thing for u as for s-o-c

TechnoSurff TechnoSurff

Nice game

The songs were a little long though. Loads of songs to choose from. My game only got 3.28 :(

Oh, and Tekken... I beat you. :D

Terrascape Terrascape

Hey!

Aaron, you can't steal my last name... that's my last name! I'm David Worrall, maybe we're some long lost relatives or something. There can only be one Worrall flash author, I will fight for my rightful place! XD

NegativeONE responds:

Better get going, I've got a decent head start on you, Mr. Worrall :P

Pyromasters Pyromasters

Hehe..

Atomic Bomberman? Christ, I bought that about 6 years ago for my windows 98! Great game, awesome graphics, addictive gameplay!

Cons:
Add some cool techno music or something that fits ingame.

Where are the awesome funny voices like in atomic? They made me laugh a lot when playing! Try to do some similar for the sequel.

My biggest con = Where's the industrial level with the conveyor belt? That stage rocked! Hmm, I suppose it would be a complete bitch to code, there'd be loads of bugs too. But you could do it, you're special! :D

DS Art Inspiration Tut. DS Art Inspiration Tut.

Well...

At least it's better than those, click, click, click ones.
Hope it stops people being so nooby.
Also, I love your outrageous british accent. I'm british too, so no worries there.

IceDragon64 responds:

Thayt was the plan- be better than click click! I hope it does too. Jesus- is my voice that funny- its just the way I speak!

BR's Climate Chaos BR's Climate Chaos

Wow Dim, nice job!!

It's about time you guys returned, I was starting to get worried! Fantastic game, great characters and settings, I didn't think such a thing could be created with actionscript! Was a bit of the script used from the NG racers game you were going to make? Where the screen pans and such.

Welcome back guys, you did an awesome job yet again.
Plz reply! ^^

The-Super-Flash-Bros responds:

Haha, NG Racers is sooo old (its an exclusive on our site for those who don't know). Whilst this game was built from scratch, working on things like NGR has really helped me get 3D in Flash up to this standard :)
Replied kthxbai ^^

~Pacman's Revenge~ ~Pacman's Revenge~

CONGRATS!!

Congrats that is, for finding a .fla of a game on a website and then changing pictures. Then adding yourself in the credits. ou wouldn't know actionscript if it came and bit you in the face! That would be funny though: "Aagh no, gotoandplay(12) is attacking me!!"

FlashMotion: Bubble Burst FlashMotion: Bubble Burst

AWESOME!!

I never knew that such a thing could be made in Flash!! You picked an awesome soundtrack too, as I was dancing and spinning everywhere!! It was also a fun workout!! ^^
You are truly a legend!!

Enhanced Perspective Tut Enhanced Perspective Tut

I was wondering what the hell you were doing...

...But it turned out great! Nice tutorial. Too much clicking though. Needless to say how my buildings in Flash look. Bricks.